Join us Thursday, Oct. 18, for the Pink Palooza breast cancer awareness event.
This free event features something for the whole family, including: live music, an interactive wall of hope, food, drinks, photo booth and more.
- 5-8 p.m. Bottle of Hope craft demonstration. These bottles are created and given to Roger Maris Cancer Center patients.
- 5-8 p.m. Gymnastics & aerobatics with KatiRose. Children love showing their gymnastics and creative skills on this trapeze-style swings.
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Shawn Smalley performance. This frontman from October Road will entertain the crowd.
- 6:35 p.m. Stage: Edith Sanford message from Dr. Jimmy Chim. Plastic surgeon Dr. Chim will talk about the importance of having a strong breast cancer center right here in our community.
- 6:45-7:45 p.m. The Pony Show performance. Lars & the Pony Show's music and entertainment will take center stage.
- 7:50 p.m. Edith Sanford message from Dr. Andrea Kaster. Breast health expert Dr. Kaster will share her message on the importance of early detection and how it saves lives.
- 8-9 p.m. TRIPWIRE. A favorite in our community, TRIPWIRE will get the crowd excited and remind us of the importance of taking a time to celebrate life, dance and sing.
The silent auction features:
- PINK! tickets for her FargoDome show on May 4
- An autographed guitar by Lionel Richie
- A “Night on the Town” package featuring an overnight stay and food and drink vouchers to enjoy downtown Fargo
Thank you to our partners from Folkways, Scoop N Dough Candy Co, Sidestreet Grill & Pub, Texas Q and Twisted Spork for making this evening possible.