Revive: A Virtual Retreat for Breast Cancer Survivors
The 2021 Revive Virtual Retreat is an online event for those affected by breast cancer.
Revive is an opportunity to explore renewal, find encouragement and gain knowledge in a comforting space, surrounded by those that understand. The event will create a sense of community for survivors, providing a chance to foster relationships with others who have had a similar journey.
The virtual program offers access to cancer experts and education.
Schedule of Events
1:00 P.M. – Welcome by Dr. Shelby Terstriep, Medical Oncologist
1:05 P.M. – Integrative Exercise by Andrea Paradis, Integrative Educator
1:15 P.M. – Connecting the Dots by Jodee Bock, Keynote Speaker
2:00 P.M. – Impactful Today by Barb Kloeckner, Keynote Speaker
2:30 P.M. – Expert Panel – Up and Coming Technology, featuring:
- Dr. Heather Karu, Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Michele Lohr, Radiation Oncologist
- Dr. Amit Panwalkar, Medical Oncologist
- Dr. Christina Tello-Skjerseth, Breast Radiologist
- Dr. Michael Bouton, Breast Surgeon
- Dr. Amy Sanford, Medical Oncologist
- Dr. Sommer Nurkic, Radiation Oncologist
- Larissa Risty, Genetic Counselor
- Moderated by Dr. Jesse Dirksen & Dr. Shelby Terstriep
3:30 P.M. – Compassion Connection Community by Dr. Chery Hysjulien, Oncology Psychologist
3:55 – Closing Remarks by Dr. Jesse Dirksen, Breast Surgeon
Registration for the event is free of charge.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Ahead of the event, you will receive a link to join.
Register by October 1 to receive a special delivery in your mailbox.
For questions about the event, email Jenna Linder.