A Specialist in Radiation Oncology
Dr. Na Smith specializes in radiation oncology.
She offers these procedures:
- 3D conformal radiation therapy (3DCRT)
- High-dose-rate (HDR) brachytherapy for gynecologic and prostate cancers
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
Dr. Smith sees pediatric and adult patients with cancer, including:
- Breast cancer
- Central nervous system tumors
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Genitourinary cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Lung cancer
She also treats benign diseases such as heterotopic ossification (HO), keloids and hypertrophic scars.
Speaks: English, Mandarin
- Radiation Oncology
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.