A Family Medicine Breast Health Specialist
Dr. Shirlene Smook specializes in family medicine and breast health. She has over 24 years of medical experience.
Dr. Smook offers these breast health services:
- Breast cancer risk reduction and prevention
- Breast cancer survivorship visits
- Dense breast tissue and supplemental evaluation
- High-risk screenings
- MammaCare clinical breast examination
- Benign breast conditions
- High-risk abnormal areas of breast tissue
She also offers prophylactic medication monitoring.
Dr. Smook currently serves on a breast oversight committee for the Edith Sanford Breast Center.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.