Embracing Your Breast Cancer Journey
From the moment you’re diagnosed, you’re a survivor. At the Edith Sanford Breast Center, we support you at every step – including beyond treatment.
You’ll connect with others affected by cancer and access programs and services personalized to your needs.
Breast cancer survivorship 101: Get answers to frequently asked questions.
Caring for the Whole You
Our support services guide you and your family as you adjust to the changes that come with breast cancer.
We empower survivors with:
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Integrative health services
- Integrative Essentials online course
- Nutrition planning and exercise
- Palliative care
- Rehabilitation after treatment
- Sexual health resources
- Education and mindfulness resources
- Financial counseling
- Online support and resources
- Stress reduction classes
- Mentorship opportunities
- Retreats and support groups
- Spiritual counseling and consulting
- Support groups for caregivers
Your Survivorship Plan
You’ll get a personalized survivorship plan that gives you a clear understanding of your cancer journey. Your plan will include a summary of your treatment plan, follow-up care, health maintenance needs, support services and integrative health appointments.
Not sure where to start? Call (855) 353-3484 to explore your survivorship resources.