Support Like Nowhere Else
At Edith Sanford Breast Center, we understand the stress that cancer can create for our patients and families. That is why we offer support services to help with the social, emotional and everyday concerns associated with diagnosis and treatment.
Our team of experts is here to support you throughout and after your treatment.
- Survivorship Visit: A variety of experts meet with you in one visit to discuss your ongoing care plan and treatment summary.
- Chaplaincy: Pastoral counseling and consulting is available for emotional, spiritual and decision-making concerns.
- Dietitians: Your dietitian helps you develop a diet and nutrition plan to keep your body healthy.
- Financial Counseling: We can assist you in understanding your insurance and options for covering health care and pharmacy costs.
- Palliative Care: A nurse navigator proactively works with you on symptom management and advance care plans.
- Social and Psychology Services: Find support for social and emotional issues, including work, managing stress, fear of recurrence, insurance/financial concerns, depression and anxiety.
- Wigs, Hats & Scarves: Free wigs, hats and scarves are available. If you have any questions or would like more information, contact your care team.